If you are not personally overweight, one of your clients, family or staff probably is.
I put together 7 of the most asked questions which I get asked by my clients about losing weight and getting back into shape.
Was 2011 a tough year for you? 95% of the people I have talked to said 'Yes'. The other 5% are either financially independent, very savvy or just lying to keep up appearances. Luckily for you, I have the solution.
40 Reasons Why I Love Living In The UAE.
19) You can have friends from 200 countries.
20) You can have free holidays in 200 countries (see above).
34) Famous footballers, reality TV stars and soap celebrities aren't famous over here because we don't watch so much TV.
Are you planning a company event soon? According to influential business magazine Inc.com, one of the 18 biggest growth industries in 2012 is self-improvement. Here’s 10 Mistakes Most Event Organizers Make When Booking Their Speaker:
You had a ready made group of guaranteed attendees
You never had to spend on random media advertising
You could show cash sponsors the demographics (and contacts) of the attendees IN ADVANCE - Wouldn't that be useful to you?
Seth Godin argues the Internet has ended mass marketing and revived a human social unit from the distant past: tribes. Founded on shared ideas and values, tribes give ordinary people the power to lead and make big change. He urges us to do so.
So I am.